* Yamaha MT 07
* Naked Bikes UP TO 430 PP
* Urban Style
* Eastern Mointain
* Ride 2
* The Yamaha MT-07 (FZ-07 in North America) is a roadster (or standard) motorcycle with an eight-valve dohc 689 cc (42.0 cu in) crossplane inline-two engine, manufactured by Yamaha from 2013.
* In most respects, the MT-07 is a conventional middleweight roadster. It uses a compact tubular backbone frame, albeit with some echoes of a trellis frame.
* Its rear monoshock unit is placed horizontally within the subframe to give a shorter wheelbase, to save weight and to lower the centre of gravity. Front forks are conventional telescopic items, whereas its 3-cylinder sibling, the MT-09, has USD forks. Anti-lock braking is available as an option.
* Both the MT-07 and the MT-09 are base models, from which a range of derivative bikes is intended to follow in due course. For example, Yamaha commissioned designer Shinya Kimura to create a cafe racer special based on the MT-07.
* In June 2015, Kimura revealed the machine, which he called “Faster Son”. Motorcycle News said that they expect Yamaha to announce a production version based on “Faster Son” in late 2015.