- Yogi Tea Stomach Ease is based on an Ayurvedic recipe of herbs and spices believed to support the digestive process. Ayurvedic tradition teaches that well-chosen foods and herbs can effect how one feels after eating and throughout the day.
- This tea contains fennel, liquorice and peppermint leaf, praised in Ayurveda for their beneficial effect on digestion. Warming herbs such as cardamom, coriander, ginger and black pepper balance this delicious blend.
- Enjoy a cup during or after a meal.
- Warming herbs such as cardamom, coriander, ginger and black pepper balance this delicious blend.
- good for you as well as being ideal for dieters and diabetics.
Yogi Tea’s story begins in 1969 when Yogi Bhajan, an inspired and inspiring teacher of holistic living, started teaching yoga in America. He shared the wisdom and knowledge of Ayurveda and healthy living that he had mastered in India with his students while serving a specially spiced tea, which they affectionately named “Yogi Tea.” The recipe contained five traditional Ayurvedic spices: cardamom seed, cinnamon bark, clove bud, ginger root and black pepper.
When blended and brewed, these delicious spices leave you feeling vibrant and alive, while boosting overall well-being. Intrigued by the complex flavor and inherent health benefits of this unique combination of spices, it wasn’t long before several of the yogi’s students were inspired to brew their own “Yogi Tea.”
List Price: EUR 17,73
Price: EUR 17,73
Favourites such as Irish brown bread, soda bread and scones are included, along with recipes for fruit breads, cakes and biscuits, puddings, pies and savoury dishes. Many of the recipes have been made in Irish homes for hundreds of years and the author has included recipes that were made for certain feastdays, such as Boxty, traditionally served on All Saints’ Day, and Barm Brack eaten on 1 February (St Brigid’s Day) and at Hallowe’en. The last section is for simple ‘no flour’ bakes and includes savoury and sweet recipes.
Find More Traditional Food Recipes Products